Amsterdam Top Attractions
– Dam Square and the Royal Palace
– Leidesplein Square
– “Grachtengordel”, Amsterdam Canals
– Het Scheepvaart Museum, the National Maritime Museum
– Rijksmuseum, with masterpieces of the Netherlands’ Golden Ages
– Van Gogh Museum, Rembrandt House Museum
– Oude Kerk, gothic protestant church at the heart of the frenetic Red Light District
– Magere Brug, a drawbridge connecting sides of river Amstel.
– The “Wallen” Famous Amsterdam Red Light District
– Zeedijk, full of lively pubs, shops and entertainment
– The city’s famous “Coffeeshops”
– Heineken Experience, former brewery, now a museum
Amsterdam special tip
Bike lanes can get very busy! Remember to look both ways when crossing.