Amsterdam Top Attractions
- Dam Square and the Royal Palace
- Leidesplein Square
- “Grachtengordel”, Amsterdam Canals
- Het Scheepvaart Museum, the National Maritime Museum
- Rijksmuseum, with masterpieces of the Netherlands’ Golden Ages
- Van Gogh Museum, Rembrandt House Museum
- Oude Kerk, gothic protestant church at the heart of the frenetic Red Light District
- Magere Brug, a drawbridge connecting sides of river Amstel.
- The “Wallen” Famous Amsterdam Red Light District
- Zeedijk, full of lively pubs, shops and entertainment
- The city’s famous “Coffeeshops”
- Heineken Experience, former brewery, now a museum
Amsterdam special tip
Bike lanes can get very busy! Remember to look both ways when crossing.