Visit Oslo – the oldest Scandinavian city, located amidst the fjords and forests. Book your hop-on hop-off double decker bus tour and see all the sights of the Norwegian capital. Visit Akershus Fortress and Castle, which dates back to the year 1200 and is strategically positioned a top of the Akersneset hill to defend the city. Don’t miss Oslo’s world-class museums, including the Museum of Ibsen, the Viking Ship Museum or the Vigeland Sculpture Park, home to a vast collection of outdoor sculptures. Stop by the Town Hall and the Royal Palace, the official residence of the Norwegian monarchy, and end your trip with a walk through Aker Brygge, once a shipyard now transformed into a popular shopping and dining district.
Oslo top attractions
- Akershus Slott
- Ibsen Museum
- Royal Palace
- Fram & Norwegian Maritime Museum
- Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Oslo Opera House
- Aker Brygge (shopping centre)
- Town Hall
City Sightseeing Oslo- Tour Info:
Starting point: Stop 1 – The Cruise Terminal
18th May – 17th Sep 2014 : Daily
10th Apr – 16th May 2014 : Only Cruise Ship Days
18th Sep – 10th Oct 2014 : Only Cruise Ship Days
First departure 10:00
Last departure 16:30
Earlier departures when cruise ships are in port
Duration of the tour: 90 min
Frequency of the tour: every 30 min
Season:May 18-September 17
Ticket validity: 24h
Audio guide: included in the following languages
NB. Tickets do not include access to monuments and museums.
City Sightseeing Oslo- Prices
Adults: € 26.00
Children (5-15): € 13.00
Children (0-4): Free
NB. Please select “infant” when booking for a child under 5.
Bus Tour Itinerary – stops
- Stop 1 – Oslo Cruise Terminal & Akershus F.
- Stop 2 – Bjørvika Viewpoint
- Stop 3 – Oslo Opera House
- Stop 4 – Clarion Royal Christiania Hotel
- Stop 5 – Oslo City Hall & Tourist Information
- Stop 6 – Stortinget, The Norwegian Parliament and Karl Johan Street
- Stop 7 – Hard Rock Cafe Oslo and The National Gallery
- Stop 8 – The Royal Palace and The Ibsen Museum
- Stop 9 – The Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Stop 10 – Norsk Folkemuseum, The Norwegian Museum of Cultural History
- Stop 11 – The Vikingship Museum
- Stop 12 – The Kon-Tiki Museum, The Polarship Fram and The Norwegian Maritime Museum
- Stop 13 – The Vikingship Museum
- Stop 14 – Norsk Folkemuseum, The Norwegian Museum of Cultural History
- Stop 15 – Aker Brygge, Tjuvholmen
- Stop 16 – Oslo City Hall and Tourist Information
- Stop 17 – Christiania Square and Akershus Fortress
How to book and use your tickets
1- Book the city tour with Terravision.
2- Print the voucher
3- Exchange the voucher on any Oslo Sightseeing Bus
4- Enjoy the tour!
NB. Your ticket is redeemable for up to 1 month from the date the tour has been booked for.