Best of Rome top attractions!
Just hop on and off open bus and dive in Rome’s history: come and visit the city’s most renowned monuments, churches, fountains and piazzas. Then go wander around Rome’s neighborhoods and mingle among locals to get a real taste of the famous Italian “dolce vita”.
Rome will hold no secret for you.
- ROMA OMNIA CARD:
Get yourself the most complete Rome city tour with the all inclusive Omnia Card (3 days): have access to Rome public transports, Roma Cristiana open bus and walking tours with audio-guides, museums and even medical assistance!Discover Rome of both modern and ancient times!
Roma Omnia card Info:
Available dates: Every day
First departure: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Transport and assistance: Roma Cristiana Open Bus, Rome public transport, including all ATAC buses, metros and trains
Includes: Access to the Vatican museums, as well as the Sistine Chapel, St John in Lateran Cathedral & cloister, Access to the Coliseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hills and discount for other museums and exhibitions
See the main stops on the map (St. Peter’s route)
Omnia card Prices
Adults: € 90
Children (6-12): € 65
Children (0-6): Free
Please select “infant” when booking for a child under 6.
How to book and use your tickets:
1. Book the Rome Omnia Card
Please select “infant” for children under 6.
2.Print the voucher
3.Exchange the voucher for the Omnia card at any of the ORP locations:
- O.R.P. – Piazza Pio XII, 9 – Close to St. Peter’s Square. Open from Monday to Sunday from 09:00 to 18:00 hrs
- O.R.P. – Via della Pigna 13/A – Close to Largo di Torre Argentina.Open from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 14:30 to 18:00 hrs.Closed on Saturdays and Sundays
- O.R.P. – Piazza di Porta S.Giovanni, 6 – Close to the Basilica of St. John in the Lateran.Open from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 13:00 and from 14:30 to 18:00 hrs. Closed on Saturdays and Sundays
4. Make sure to complete the card with your name and surname.
5. Validate the card the first time you either go to an attraction, use the open bus or public transport.
6. The card will then be valid for 3 consecutive days
In partnership with Opera Romana Pellegrinaggi
open hours: from 9 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday
Phone: +39 06698961