Visit the second largest city in Norway – fascinating Bergen! Hop on one of the City Sightseeing red double-decker busses and discover all the attractions of this cultural and university center, surrounded by fjords and forests. Stroll along the ancient harbor of Bryggen, take a trip to the Fish Market, admire the Romanesque style of the facade of the church of Santa Maria and see the imposing fortress of Bergen! Well worth visiting are Bergen’s numerous museums, including Hanseatic Museum, housed in an original wooden building and depicts how the merchants lived and worked!
Bergen top attractions
- Bryggen - the ancient port area
- Fortress of Bergen
- Bergen Aquarium
- Fish Market
- the Funicular
- Hanseatic Museum
- Tourist Information Center (located at the old Bergen Stock Exchange)
Starting point: Stop 1 - Skolten Cruise Terminal
Season: from April -to September
Duration of the tour: 60 min
Frequency of the tour: every 30 min
Ticket validity: 24h
Audio guide: included in the following languages
NB. Tickets do not include access to monuments and museums.
06 april - 28 september cruise Days only
Adults: € 31.30
Children (5-15): € 15.70
Children (0-4): Free
NB. Please select “infant” when booking for a child under 5.
- Stop 1 - Skolten Cruise Terminal
- Stop 2 - Bryggen and Hanseatic Museum
- Stop 3 - Tourist Information, The Fishmarket & The Flower market
- Stop 4 - Tollbodkaia Viewpoint
- Stop 5 - Bergen Aquarium
- Stop 6 - Fredriksberg Fortress
- Stop 7 - Den Nationale Scene, The National Stage.
- Stop 8 - Bergen Museum, Muséplass
- Stop 9 - The City Park, Festplassen
- Stop 10 - The Fishmarket
- Stop 11 - Mount Fløien Funicular station
- Stop 12 - St Marys Church, Bryggen and Bergenhus Fortress
- Stop 13 - Norwegian Fisheries Museum
How to book and use your tickets
1- Book the city tour with Terravision.
2- Print the voucher
3- Exchange the voucher on any Bergen Sightseeing Bus
4- Enjoy the tour!
NB. Your ticket is redeemable for up to 1 month from the date the tour has been booked for.