Uncover the secrets of Bristol with city Sightseeing! See the Old Town with its many monuments, admire the Clifton Suspension Bridge and visit the Zoological Garden of Bristol. Also, don’t miss out on your chance to see the first motor ship that crossed the Atlantic!
Bristol's Top Attractions
- The Old Town
- The Cathedral
- Lord Mayor’s Chapel
- Royal Theatre
- Clifton Suspension Bridge
- Avon Gorge
- Bristol Zoo
strong>Start point: Stop 1 - Centre
Duration: 75 mins
Summer & Winter: 45 - 90 minutes
01 Feb - 31 oct (Daily)
01 nov - 20 Dec (Weekends only)
Ticket validity: 24h
NB. Tickets do not include access to monuments and museums.
Ticket 24 h.
Adults: £ 14.00
Children (5-15): £ 7.00
Children (0-4): Free
NB. Please select “infant” when booking for a child under 5
- Stop 1 - Centre
- Stop 2 - At Bristol
- Stop 3 - Caravan Park
- Stop 4 - SS Great Britian
- Stop 5 - Creat Centre
- Stop 6 - DOWNS Sea Walls
- Stop 7 - Downs Ladies Mile
- Stop 8 - Bristol Zoo
- Stop 9 - Clifton Village
- Stop 10 - Clifton Victoria Square
- Stop 11 - Victoria Rooms
- Stop 12 - City Museum
- Stop 13 - Park St, College Green
- Stop 14 - City Centre Colston Hall
- Stop 15 - Haymarket Primark
- Stop 16 - City Centre Broad Quay
- Stop 17 - Bristol Bridge Markets
- Stop 18 - Victoria St Novtel
- Stop 19 - Temple Mead Rail Station
- Stop 20 - St Mary Redcliffe Ramada
- Stop 21 - Princes St Bristol hotel
How to book and use your tickets
1- Book the city tour with Terravision.
2- Print the voucher
3- Exchange the voucher on any Bristol City Sightseeing Bus
4- Enjoy the tour!
NB. Your ticket is redeemable for up to 1 month from the date the tour has been booked for.