Discover Cardiff with City Sightseeing! Board our traditional red double-decker bus and visit Cardiff Castle, admire the panorama of the city from Cardiff Bay, enter the Millennium Stadium, and discover the treasures of the many museums in the city. And, don’t miss Mermaid Quay, a bustling shopping and entertainment neighborhood on the waterfront ideal for an afternoon stroll.
Cardiff Top Attractions
- Cardiff Castle
- Millenium Stadium
- The National Museum of Wales
- Cardiff Bay
- Mermaid Quay
- Cardiff Bay Barrage
- Science Exhibition Centre
Start point: Stop 1 - Cardiff Castle
Available dates: all year Round (excluding 25 Dec, 26 Dec, 01 Jan)
Duration of the tour: 50 min
Frequency: every 30
Audio guide: included in the following languages
Plus: English Live Guide
Ticket validity: 24h
NB. Tickets do not include access to monuments and museums.
24h Unlimited Travel
Adults: £ 12.00
Children (5-15): £ 7.50
Children (0-4): Free
NB. Please select “infant” when booking for a child under 5
- Stop 1 - Cardiff Castle/ Castell Caerdydd
- Stop 2 - National Museum of Wales / Amgueddfa Cymru
- Stop 3 - Fitzalan Place
- Stop 4 - Dr Who Exhibition Centre
- Stop 5 - Cardiff Bay/ Bae Caerdydd
- Stop 6 - Mermaid Quay
- Stop 7 - Techniquest
- Stop 8 - Craft In The Bay
- Stop 9 - Lloyd George Avenue
- Stop 10 -Custom House Street
- Stop 11 -Central Bus Station
- Stop 12- Millennium Stadium
How to book and use your tickets
1- Book the city tour with Terravision.
2- Print the voucher
3- Exchange the voucher on any Cardiff Sightseeing Bus
4- Enjoy the tour!
NB. Your ticket is redeemable for up to 1 month from the date the tour has been booked for.