Discover the charm of Copenhagen with City Sightseeing! Book your Hop-on Hop-off tour and visit all the amazing places in the city made famous by Hans Christian Andersen: the Amalienborg Palace, the Royal Library, the Botanical Gardens, the Gefion Fountain and much more. You can also take a walk along the waterfront and say hello to the Little Mermaid!
Copenhagens Top attractions:
- Amalienburg Palace
- Gefion Fountain
- Royal Library
- Tivoli Gardens
- Little Mermaid Statue
- Christiansborg Castle
- Botanical Gardens
Available dates: all year round:
First departure: 09.30 am
Last departure: 4.30 pm
First departure: 10.00 am
Starting point: Stop 1 - Radisson Royal Hotel on Vesterbrogade, opposite the Tivoli Gardens
Duration: 80 min
Summer: 30 mins
Winter: 60 mins
Season: 3rd May- 11th September
Audioguide : included
Available in the following languages:
Some departures also have:
NB. Tickets do not include access to monuments and museums.
Adults: € 28.00
Children (5-15): € 14.00
Children (0-4): Free
NB. Please select “infant” when booking for a child under 5
- Stop 1 - Tivoli & Radisson Royal hotel
- Stop 2 - Rosenborg Castle & National Gallery & Botanical Gardens
- Stop 3 - Cruise Terminal at Langelinie Pier
- Stop 4 - Cruise Terminal at Langelinie Pier
- Stop 5 - Tourist Information at Langelinie Pier
- Stop 6 - The Little Mermaid
- Stop 7 - Gefion Fountain & Resistance Museum & St. Albans Church & Copenhagen Fortress Kastellet
- Stop 8 - Amalienborg Royal Palace
- Stop 9 - Nyhavn & Kongens Nytorv
How to book and use your tickets
1- Book the city tour with Terravision.
2- Print the voucher
3- Exchange the voucher of Copenhagen City Tour
4- Enjoy the tour!
NB. Your ticket is redeemable for up to 1 month from the date the tour has been booked for.