Malaga, rich in history and culture! Discover this amazing city at your leisure with your 24 hour Hop-on Hop-off tour. Make stops along the route to visit the Roman Theatre, the Alcazaba and the Cathedral, wander around the Picasso Museum , hop off at the Plaza de Toros, Malaga’s bull ring, or travel south to Malaga Beach. You can either take a look round the “Mercado de las Flores”, a popular flower market in the city, pass some hours in the Botanic Garden of La Concepcion , a delightful 19th century garden full of exotic flowers and ancient Roman statues, or see the English Cemetery, the first protestant cemetery in Spain . At the end of the day, enjoy the Spanish nightlife and party the night away!
Malaga Top Attractions
- La Alcazaba
- Roman Theatre
- Picasso's Birthplace - Museum (Fundacion Picasso)
- Tivoli World
- The Cathedral
- Sagrario Church
- Santiago Church
- Palace Marqués de Valdeflores</li
- Bishop's Palace (Palacio Episcopal)
- Customs Palace (Palacio de la Aduana)
- The Town Hall (Ayuntamiento)
- The House of the Consulate (Casa del Consulado)
- Malaga Bull Ring
Start point: Stop 1- Bus Station
Available dates: All year round
Duration of the tour: 80 min
Frequency: every 30 min
Audio guide: included in the following languages
Ticket validity: 24h
NB. Tickets do not include access to monuments and museums.
Adults: € 18.00
Children (5-15): € 10.00
Children (0-4): Free
NB. Please select “infant” when booking for a child under 5.
- Stop 1 - Bus Station
- Stop 2 - Vialia- AVE Station
- Stop 3 - Botanic Garden
- Stop 4 - Correos
- Stop 5 - Port
- Stop 6 - Paseo del Parque
- Stop 7 - Paseo de la Farola
- Stop 8 - Playa de la Malagueta
- Stop 9 - Plaza de Toros (Bull Ring)
- Stop 10 -Castillo de Gibralfaro
- Stop 11 -Santuario de la Victoria
- Stop 12 - Pza. Merced
- Stop 13 - Alcazaba
- Stop 14 - Cathedral
- Stop 15 -Alameda Principal
How to book and use your tickets
1- Book the city tour with Terravision.
2- Print the voucher
3- Exchange the voucher on any Malaga Sightseeing Bus
4- Enjoy the tour!
NB. Your ticket is redeemable for up to 1 month from the date the tour has been booked for.