Visit Oslo – the oldest Scandinavian city, located amidst the fjords and forests. Book your hop-on hop-off double decker bus tour and see all the sights of the Norwegian capital. Visit Akershus Fortress and Castle, which dates back to the year 1200 and is strategically positioned a top of the Akersneset hill to defend the city. Don’t miss Oslo’s world-class museums, including the Museum of Ibsen, the Viking Ship Museum or the Vigeland Sculpture Park, home to a vast collection of outdoor sculptures. Stop by the Town Hall and the Royal Palace, the official residence of the Norwegian monarchy, and end your trip with a walk through Aker Brygge, once a shipyard now transformed into a popular shopping and dining district.
Oslo top attractions
- Akershus Slott
- Ibsen Museum
- Royal Palace
- Fram & Norwegian Maritime Museum
- Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Oslo Opera House
- Aker Brygge (shopping centre)
- Town Hall
Starting point: Stop 1 - The Cruise Terminal
Season: 01 Apr. 2016 - 15 Sep. 2016,
First departure 10:00
Last departure 16:30
Earlier departures when cruise ships are in port
Duration of the tour: 90 min
Frequency of the tour: every 30 min
Season:From may - october Daily
Ticket validity: 24h
Audio guide: included in the following languages
Adults: € 34.85
Children (5-15): € 17.40
Children (0-4): Free
NB. Please select “infant” when booking for a child under 5.
- Stop 1 - Oslo Cruise Terminal & Akershus F.
- Stop 2 - Bjørvika Viewpoint
- Stop 3 - Oslo Opera House
- Stop 4 - Clarion Royal Christiania Hotel
- Stop 5 - Oslo City Hall & Tourist Information
- Stop 6 - Stortinget, The Norwegian Parliament and Karl Johan Street
- Stop 7 - Hard Rock Cafe Oslo and The National Gallery
- Stop 8 - The Royal Palace and The Ibsen Museum
- Stop 9 - The Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Stop 10 - Norsk Folkemuseum, The Norwegian Museum of Cultural History
- Stop 11 - The Vikingship Museum
- Stop 12 - The Kon-Tiki Museum, The Polarship Fram and The Norwegian Maritime Museum
- Stop 13 - The Vikingship Museum
- Stop 14 - Norsk Folkemuseum, The Norwegian Museum of Cultural History
- Stop 15 - Aker Brygge, Tjuvholmen
- Stop 16 - Oslo City Hall and Tourist Information
- Stop 17 - Christiania Square and Akershus Fortress
How to book and use your tickets
1- Book the city tour with Terravision.
2- Print the voucher
3- Exchange the voucher on any Oslo Sightseeing Bus
4- Enjoy the tour!
NB. Your ticket is redeemable for up to 1 month from the date the tour has been booked for.