Visit the birth place of Shakespeare with City Sightseeing! Discover all the places associated with the great English poet and playwright, including his birthplace, the cottage of Anne Hathaway - the farmhouse shared by Shakespeare and his wife -and Hall's Croft – the home belonging to the poet’s daughter. During the tour you will also see Stratford upon Avon’s main tourist attractions, such as the Church of the Holy Trinity and The Guild Chapel.
Top Attractions in Stratford
- Shakespeare's House
- Holy Trinity Church
- Hall’s Croft
- Anne Hathaway’s Cottage
- New Place
- Royal Shakespeare Theater
- Guild Chapel
- Harvard House
Season: All Year Round
(exc 25/26 Dec and 1 Jan)
Start point: Stop 1 - Avon Boating
Duration: 60 mins
Summer: every 20 mins
Winter: every 30 - 60 mins
Ticket validity: 24h or 48h
Audio guide: Included
and Kid's Commentary.
Live Guide on some departures March - October:
NB. Tickets do not include access to monuments and museums.
24h Unlimited Travel
Adults: £ 13.90
Children: (5-15): £ 6.95
48h Unlimited Travel Ticket
Adults: £ 20.50
Children: (5-15): £ 10.25
NB. Please select “infant” when booking for a child under 5
- Stop 1 - Avon Boating
- Stop 2 - Shakespeares Birthplace and the Shakespeare Centre
- Stop 3 - Market Square and American Fountain
- Stop 4 - Nashs House, New Place, Guild Chapel and Harvard House
- Stop 5 - Royal Avon and Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- Stop 6 - Halls Croft, Holy Trinity Church and Shakespeares Grave
- Stop 7 - Evesham Place
- Stop 8 - Alcester Road
- Stop 9 - Anne Hathaways Cottage
- Stop 10 - Maybrid Shopping Centre
How to book and use your tickets
1- Book the city tour with Terravision.
2- Print the voucher
3- Exchange the voucher on any Stratford upon Avon City Sightseeing Bus
4- Enjoy the tour!
NB. Your ticket is redeemable for up to 1 month from the date the tour has been booked for.