Become a part of the Terravision Group, find out about franchising opportunities with Terravision and Terracafé!
Terravision is looking for European partners to franchise shuttle airport to city centre bus services across Europe
Working with Terravision means:
1) becoming part of the team that is already the preferred partner of the principle low- cost Airlines including easyJet.
2) having access to a network of over 40 airport sales desks all over Europe
3) taking advantage of great on-line visibility through www.terravision.eu, which has more than 500.000 monthly visitors
4) making use of an effective sales and booking motor on the web with an integrated network of partners with their own websites and portals all over the world
5) benefitting from the advantages of being associated with the Terravision brand, the market leader in airport transfers on a European level.
If you are interested, please send us an email at email@example.com
Become a Terracafé franchisee. Terracafé, our lounge bar already successfully running in Rome, Florence and London right by the Terravision bus stops in each of the city centres.
You will receive the countless business opportunities that come with the Terracafé brand and more in general with the brands associated with the Terravision group, which the European airport shuttle service provider and market leader of the same name is an integral part.
A TerraCafè franchisee can count on:
Organisational and technical support to start up and manage the venue – tank to the experience we have gained through the launches of Terracafés in Rome, London and Florence, we will share our knowledge and know-how offering you all the help and support you need.
Terravision passengers – The TerraCafé idea is based on a multi-service lounge bar for Terravision passengers to make use of while waiting for their bus or for those needing to purchase a ticket. This has ensured that our Terracafés are always busy as you can count on the custom of regular clients, one off visitors and also the numerous Terravision passengers.
High quality produce – The food served at any TerraCafè is always of the highest quality as our produce is 100% organic and comes from the Tenuta dell’Uccellina, in the heart of the Maremma reserve in Tuscany, Italy.
Integrated marketing with the Terravision Group – All the TerraCafès have visibility in the frequent marketing operations undertaken by the group. These activities include cross-selling, shadow marketing, direct promotions etc. ensuring increased brand awareness, brand recognition and an ever increasing number of clientele.
Optimal on-line visibility – The TerraCafès have their own portal: www.terracafe.eu. Through this site, people can find out about all the services offered, events held and the aspects that distinguish and diversify Terracafè from any other bar/café. TerraCafè also has very good visibility on the Terravision website.
If you are interested, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.