Terravision Group Rome.
A leading company in the field of transport airport, is looking for an Assistant Revenue Manager to be included on the staff of the Business Unit dedicated to real estate and tourist, is looking for Minimum System Requirements.
- Domicile in Rome or province
- Age 25/30 years
- Education: Degree in Marketing or equivalent. It will be considered an advantage or a major in Hotel Management Revenue Management.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Very good knowledge of Windows applications.
- Excellent knowledge of the leading management software for hotel companies and hotel booking portals.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in the hotel (Reservations Office, Front / Back Office) and Yield and Revenue Management tourist.
- Previous work experience in the international field
- Accuracy, method, excellent organizational skills and ability to work in teams complete the profile.
The candidate will assist the Revenue Manager in carrying out daily functions of control, update and sales management in the short / medium term, progressive oriented to the increase in revenues and operate on booking-engine/channel-manager/IDS partners and through strategic planning. Implementation analysis of benchmarking and market research, identification of new sales channels, verification activities, updating and improvement of online content sites and their partners. Participation in operational meetings, drafting of reports in Excel.
- Experience in leading European
- Contract in accordance with the law
- Initial and ongoing support of the Company
- Opportunities for growth in the medium term
- Opportunity to work in a young, growing with a European vision for the business, and a multi-cultural and dynamic.
Please send your resume to email@example.com ( Ref. Rev Man 2013) please send your resume only if knowledge of the Spanish language, both written and spoken is fluent.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.