Terravision is looking for a passionate customer acquisition expert with experience in affiliate marketing and partnerships. This hands-on role requires direct responsibility for acquiring new customers via those channels – through recruitment, development and management of 3rd party partnerships, as well as measurement and reporting of those channels across the entire business.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in the affiliate and online market environment and a blended mix of analytical, negotiation and creative capabilities, and enjoy taking full ownership of projects and getting things delivered fast and to a high standard of quality.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proactively seeking new opportunities and innovation in the EU affiliate marketing space to develop affiliate campaigns.
• Build and develop strong and long-term relationships with affiliates and partners. Ensure our partners are delivering and performing to the expected level both in terms of quality and account management
• Lead and manage the end to end process of acquiring new users and growing revenue through the affiliate channel and business development type relationships
• Grow in-house Affiliate Marketing channel working directly with Affiliates and Networks, across partner verticals and genres – content, email, brand, cash-back, bloggers
• Identify and develop new partnership opportunities: negotiating terms when appropriate, analyzing results, and optimizing to desired ROI
• Analyze and report program performance using internal data and 3rd party analytics software to provide comprehensive reporting to all levels, troubleshooting and course-correcting, and make recommendations to improve overall ROI
• Provide support for new partners and assist for program implementation, including production management, creative brief delivery, IT requests, marketing operations & logistics, partner billing process
• Coordinate contract and legal process, both internally and with external partners
• Effectively manage daily requests from outside partners and vendors
• Keep current with latest innovations in online marketing and test and adopt these methods as appropriate
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Experience managing & growing in-house affiliate program, and working with affiliate networks
• Very analytical, excellent grasp of web analytics and performance monitoring/tracking
• Experience developing acquisition/content/brand partnerships from scratch
• Ability to drive business impact is imperative, as is being able to show ROI on digital activities as it relates to customer acquisition and retention. These will be our key metrics for success
• Strong analytical skills and advanced Excel skills.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Team player with high energy and strong communication skills, confident in providing reports and recommendations to all levels
• Motivated self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit and capable of working within a small team
• Experience with ecommerce, transactional and/or subscription-based service is a plus
• A minimum of 3-5 years online marketing experience
• Educated to degree level, languages preferable