A major European company working in the tourism industry with headquarters in Rome and London, is looking for a highly motivated Junior Marketing Executive with a desire to learn and grow in the areas of marketing and business development.
The candidate will work within the corporate commercial team and will be actively involved in putting the company’s marketing and commercial strategies into practise, in researching specific markets and in managing day-to-day operations and relationships with affiliates and partners. Another key activity is that of developing communications, PR and marketing campaigns and monitoring their profitability and performance. One of the principle roles in the job also includes translating documentation, website content and press releases from Italian to English and vice versa
The position is based in the company head office in Rome, Italy.
This role is a full time role and the working hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 9:00am – 18:00pm.
Skills and experience of the Candidate
• Education in marketing, communications or languages
• 1 or 2 years of experience in a marketing role and min 2 year’s experience as a translator
• The candidate must be a native English speaker, with an excellent level of Italian. Another European language (German, French or Spanish) would also be useful but is not essential.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Italian
• Excellent negotiation and relationship-building skills and the ability to work under pressure and to very tight deadlines.
• Dedication and drive are also fundamental qualities for this role.
• Precision, organisation, tenacity and quick thinking are other qualities that the ideal candidate will have and will be able to demonstrate.
• Excellent knowledge of microsoft office software, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint and a good all-round knowledge of the Outlook and the internet.
Only candidates who can already work in Rome will be considered for this position. Please do not apply for this position if you do not respond to these criteria.
How to apply
Please send your covering letter of no more than 70 words in English, stating why you are the best person for the role and your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with Junior Marketing Executive stated clearly in the subject line.