Terravision is looking for an intern to join our international web marketing team at our head office in Rome. The ideal candidate is young, motivated, eager to learn and passionate about the internet marketing and the travel industry. The intern will report directly to the web marketing manager.
The intern will develop their professional skills by learning and engaging in daily tasks, such as content editing, publishing, affiliate management, reporting, analysis, and more. Some administrative tasks may be assigned.
What we offer
• A full time (40hs/week) 6 months paid internship (€ 400/month)
• An outstanding opportunity to learn from web specialists in SEO, SEM, Affiliations, Social Media
• A chance to work in Terravision Group’s digital dept. and get to know many aspects of the travel industry
• With bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, or any business related subject or in their senior year of these studies
• A genuine understanding of Digital/Online marketing and the travel industry
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and basic HTML would be very beneficial
• Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication – Fluent spoken and written Italian and English are essential. Good copy writing skills.
• A strong team player; can work both independently and in a team
• Can work under pressure towards tight deadlines, can multi-task, and attentive to details
If this corresponds to your profile, we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV (PDF, Word or other text file) to firstname.lastname@example.org