Visit the Colosseum with the help a 3D Virtual Reality reconstruction. Through 3D goggles and accurate historical reconstrutions you will witness the Colosseum going back to life.
The reconstruction will enable you to travel back in time 2000 years while the ticket allows to "skip the line" through a priority access.
After your virtual experience, skip the line to enter the Colosseum.
Once you have explored the Colosseum, continue the cultural visit at the ruins of the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill, where Rome was founded.
Available dates: every day
Available tours: at 11:30am
Ticket validity: for a specific tour
Meeting Point: Meet by the Arch of Constantine at the side of the Colosseum.What’s included
- Audio guide in English
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Colosseum
- Oculus VR headset and Samsung S7 (the Colosseum in VR)
- Assistant for the VR headset
- Third-party insurance
Know before you go
• Please wear comfortable shoes
• Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
• The local operator is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by the closure of the Colosseum and Roman Forum due to strikes, bad weather etc.
It is recommended to show up at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
Rome Colosseum: Guided Tour with Virtual Reality Experience
Adults: € 35
Children (0-15): € 27
How to book and use your tickets
1-Book the city tour with Terravision.
2-Print the voucher
3-Enjoy the tour!
In partnership with Ancient&Recent. Immersive best city tour.
Tel. +39 3188.8.131.52