Milan is often referred to as being the face of the modern Italy, a real centre of creativity and innovation with its competitive industrial and financial activities, as well as its intense cultural life.
Milan Top Attraction
- The “Duomo“, the fourth largest cathedral in the world,
- Santa Maria delle Grazie, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, decorated with Leonardo da Vinci’s paintings
- Santuario Basilica di Sant’Ambrogio (St Ambrose)
- Santuario Santa Maria dei Miracoli, near San Celso Brera Astronomic Observatory
- Sforzesco castle
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Teatro alla Scala
- The Pinacoteca di Brera, one of Milan’s most important art gallery
Have a look at a selection of the most interesting tours and get the best deal online!
Milan, one of the World Fashion Capital
Home of some of the best designer brands including Valentino, Gucci, Versace, Prada, Armani, Dolce&Gabbana and of the Milan Fashion Week held twice a year (Feb-March / Sept-Oct).
Are you planning a shopping tour? Check out the best shopping tours in Milan!
Are you a Football Fan?
Another must-see attraction is the San Siro Stadium, home of the famous AC Milan and Inter Milan football teams. Visiting the stadium, you can access the locker rooms and pass through the Champions tunnel to reach the legendary “La Scala of football”. While in Milan, you can also visit an extraordinary football museum (with many interactive exhibitions) and the AC Milan headquarters.