Terravision is hiring an assistant to join the Web Marketing team at the headquarters in Rome.
This role is ideal for a candidate with a passion for digital communications and ambitions to progress their career in the web marketing environment. The successful candidate will work in a multicultural team of experienced web marketing professionals and take part in a wide range of activities, including web content, social media management, partnerships and affiliations, SEO/SEM, reports and analysis.
With solid perspectives of growth over the upcoming months, Terravision is looking to explore new potential markets and foreign languages are considered a valuable asset. Polish mother tongue (or equivalent level) is required.
The Web Marketing assistant will provide support to the Web Marketing team in the following activities:
- Publishing/Web content
- Administrative tasks
- Social media monitoring
Desired Skills & Experience
- Polish mother tongue
- Fluent in Italian or English
- 1 year of experience in a web marketing environment
- Knowledge of the online world and dynamics, internet basic skills
- IT literacy (especially MS Excel)
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A team player
- Highly motivated and hard working
- Additional languages are a plus (German, French, Spanish)
- Basic knowledge of Html and web content
- Social media channels Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
How to apply
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref. #WebMAssistant_05_2013
About Terravision Group
Terravision Group is the market leader in airport transfer services between Europe’s main airports and their respective city centres. The Group is also a key player in the tourism industry, with business activities ranging from its Las Letras apartments in Madrid, its La Tenuta dell’Uccellina country estate in Tuscany, its range of Tuscany Corner organic foods, its Low Cost Car Parking facilities at both of Rome’s airports and at Bergamo airport and its Terracafè lounge bars.