From Porto Airport to Porto
Bus from Porto airport to Porto City. In Partnership with
Journey time: 25 mins aprox
In collaboration with Goin’Porto
Terravision is now providing a new airport door to door transfer in Portugal and will take you from Porto Airport (Francisco Sá Carneiro) to Porto City
In collaboration with Goin’Porto
Terravision is now providing a new airport door to door transfer in Portugal and will take you from Porto Airport (Francisco Sá Carneiro) to Porto CityDefinition of child: (4 to 12 years old) Definition of infant: (0 to 3 years old)
Porto Airport is the main international airport in the north of Portugal and it serves a large number of European and international destinations. The airport is served by over 20 airlines.
In 2008, it was also ranked first among European airports for the quality of its services and fourth worldwide (among international airports with less than 5 million passengers). In 2018, the airport was ranked second best in Europe (among airports with over 2 million passengers).
Porto airport has only one terminal, divided in three levels.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS TO AND FROM PORTO AIRPORT:
Porto airport is located in Maia, only 11km from the city of Porto and is well connected by public transport.
Metro from Porto airport to city centre:
The metro is the cheapest way to get to the city centre. Line E (Purple) runs every 20 or 30 minutes. All routes start at 6am and end at 1:30am. The ticket from the airport to the city costs €2.
Bus from Porto airport to city centre:
601, 602 and 604 are the bus lines to get to the city centre. You can purchase tickets on board. A single ticket costs €1.95.
Porto Airport transfer: Terravision operates a shuttle bus service from Porto airport to Porto city centre with stops in Boavista and Aliados. The service is operated in collaboration with Goin’Porto.
A taxi ride connecting Porto Airporto to the city centre costs around €25.
USEFUL INFORMATION FOR YOUR TRIP:
• check that you have the right travel documents for the destination country and the baggage rules;
• it's important to check if there are any customs requirements before leaving;
• security procedures are mandatory, be sure to arrive at the airport with enough time to facilitate checks in order to safeguard flight security.
How to prepare for airport security? Make sure to have your passport or ID and boarding pass ready and be prepared to place personal items in the tray.
You must declare the liquid assets and bring them on-board in your hand baggage. All liquids must be stored in containers with a maximum size of 100 ml. each.
PORTO AIRPORT SERVICES:
The airport offers a wide range of services for passengers:
• ANA app, one application for everything you need and best airport experience for passengers;
• convenience services that help you stay organized while traveling;
• family services;
• free Wi-Fi, you must select the network "VINCI Airports wifi";
• special assistance for passengers with disabilities or reduced mobility;
• premium services for an unique experience at the airport: ANA Lounge, space with 400 m2, with a panoramic view of the runway. The ANA Lounge provides guests with an area to relax or work with computers and Wi-Fi. CIP Lounge, a space designed for business meetings. There is also the Fast Track service, a priority channel that provides quicker access to the security checks and to the boarding area;
• other public utility services: banks, post offices, info point, pharmacies, luggage storage, currency exchange etc.
For more information, visit Porto airport official website: