- Temporaly Suspended - Discover Alesund, a magical city in Norway surrounded by fjords and mountains! Book a panoramic tour of the city and hop off at your leisure to admire Alesund’s characteristic Art Nouveau architecture, towers, spiers and fairy decorations that make the urban landscape very unique. Among the major attractions are the Fjellstua viewpoint situated on the Aksla mountain, from where you can overlook the beautiful islands and the majestic mountains. Also worth a visiting are the city’s museums including the Museum of Sunnmøre, an open space of more than 50 buildings that tell stories of traditional life in Alesund. For those who would like to spend some time in the company of marine animals, be sure to hop off and see the Aquarium of Alesund!
Alesund top attractions
- Aksla Viewpoint / Fjellstua
- Art Nouveau Center
- Sunnmøre Museum
- Ålesund Aquarium
- Ålesund Church
- Aalesunds Museum
Starting point: Cruise Ship Port
Available dates: every day
Duration of the tour: 75 min
Frequency of the tour: every 60 min when the cruise ships are in port.
Ticket validity: 24h
Audio guide: included in the following languages
NB. Tickets do not include access to monuments and museums.
Children (5-15): € 19
Children (0-4): Free
NB. Please select “infant” when booking for a child under 5.
- Stop 1 - Cruise Terminal
- Stop 2 - Sunnmøre Museum
- Stop 3 - Fjellstua
- Stop 4 - Rica Parken Hotel
- Stop 5 - Tourist information
- Stop 6 - Dronning Sonjas Plass / City Center
- Stop 7 - The Art Nouveau Centre / City Center
- Stop 8 - Ålesund Fisheries Museum & Clarion Bryggen Hotel
- Stop 9 - Ålesund Church
- Stop 10 - Ålesund Aquarium / Atlanterhavsparken
How to book and use your tickets
1- Book the city tour with Terravision.
2- Print the voucher
3- Exchange the voucher on any Alesund Sightseeing Bus
4- Enjoy the tour!
NB. Your ticket is redeemable for up to 1 month from the date the tour has been booked for.
In partnership with City Sightseeing Worldwide
Phone: +47 9498 2151