Skip the line and discover all the secrets of the magnificent Saint Peter's Basilica! Marvel at Michelangelo's Pieta, the Bernini’s most famous masterpieces and many other Renaissance wonders.
- Duration: 1h and 15 minutes
- Save over 1 hour of waiting in a long queue
- Guaranteed small group tours with a maximum of 25 visitors
- Licensed and authorized Vatican guides at your services
- This is the only way to enter in the Vatican (without passing via the Vatican Museums) using a dedicated priority entrance in the Square!
- The best rated Saint Peter tour available on line, provided by the only official dealer of the Basilica!
Discover one of Rome's most beautiful attractions! Once completed the tour you will understand why the American philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson described the Basilica as "an ornament of the earth … the sublime of the beautiful"!
The itinerary starts off with one of the greatest masterpieces of all time, "La Pietà" by Michelangelo. During the tour you will also have the opportunity to visit the tomb of Saint John Paul II.
Moving forward, look at the lavishly decorated marble reliefs, mosaics, sculptures and countless architectural treasures.
Once you reach the heart of the Basilica, stop for a moment, raise your head and see the Bernini's Baldachin which is located beneath the high altar.
Start point: St. Peter's Square/Vatican State
Meeting point: map
Available languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
MON = 10:30 –13:30
TUE = 10:30 –13:30
WED = 13:30
THU = 10:30 –13:30
FRI = 10:30 –13:30
SAT = 10:30 –13:30
SUN = 13:30
In case of emergency please call: +39 348 4852868 (mobile) or +39 06 69883229
- Guided tour of the Basilica with Official Vatican guides
- Skip the line service before the entrance of the metal detectors
- Guided or Audio guided tour of the Cupola
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Optional activity costs
- Children under 7 years of age are admitted free of charge. There will be requested a reliable proof of the child’s age.
- The Vatican's dress code* is very strict.
- The tour begins and ends in St. Peter's Square.
- On Wednesdays, access to St. Peter's Basilica & Square may be closed at the time of the morning tour due to the Papal Audience.
- Clients must arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure time and present their tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide. It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point.
- Shoulders and knees must be covered
- Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women.
- Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
Adult (18-99) € 27,00
Child (7-17) € 22,00
Infant (0-9): Free
Please select “infant” when booking for a child under 10.
How to book and use your tickets:
- Book the city tour with Terravision
- Print the voucher
- Exchange your voucher at the Vox Mundi pickup point.
- Enjoy the tour!
Where to exchange the vouchers:
Meeting point: The meeting point is - facing the Basilica - on the right side, OUTSIDE St. Peter's Square (important, not inside) just in front the Vatican Post Office. Vox Mundi staff - wearing a blue jacket with Vox Mundi logo printed on it) will wait for you in order to accompany you - through a dedicated gate, inside the Basilica.
In partnership with VoxMundi
+39 348 4852868 (mobile) - +39 06 69883229